- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (Or for you vegans out there: use the same measuring amount, but get Tofutti ”Better Than Cream Cheese”)
- 3 eggs (Ener-G is a great egg substitute for vegan cooking. Use appropriate amount to recipe)
- 2/3’s of a 13oz jar Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth with a mixer. Add milk and blend. Add eggs one at a time, blending after each. Blend in Nutella and vanilla. Add lemon juice and mix. Pour into brownie crust.
- 3/4 cup butter, melted (substitute with any vegan butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs (read the substitution for eggs in the cheesecake filling section)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (the brand Nature’s Flavors carries a 100% vegan cocoa powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- remainder of Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a large bowl, blend melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually blend into the egg mixture. Fold in Nutella. Spread the batter into a springform pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray and dusted with cocoa.
- Bake cheesecake for 60-70 minutes. Turn off oven and open door. Let cheescake sit in oven for 30 minutes. Remove, cover and refrigerate over night or until firm.